Thursday, April 14, 2011

Not Sure What to Think?

Well, I got my AF a couple of days ago. Today was my baseline ultrasound to check my lovely ovaries out. What do yanno? There's a freakin' corpus lutuem cyst in my left ovary. Although my babydoctor daddy told me that it's nothing to lose sleep over because it's from the Clomid, I am losing sleep. I can't help but be bummed that once again, there's a freakin' delay in this whole baby making journey. 

Is this whole trying to have kids even meant to be for us? 

At the same time, I'm thinking, "sawweeet, no injectibles, yet!" Party time! 

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Aw I'm sorry. I had a corpus luteum cyst also, and it didn't stop my ivf cycle. I hope it works out for you.
    -Diane/OCW2010

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote