Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Courage.

Sigh. I am honestly at a loss for words these days. I was courageous and scheduled my baseline ultrasound on my 3 year wedding anniversary. To be honest, I was hoping for some wonderful news, but in the back of my mind, I knew it wasn't going to happen. I was imagining me smiling as soon as I heard the RE announce that all ovaries are clear and it's a go to start the treatment. 


Sadly, that wasn't the case.

So, the cysts are still present. Another round of birth control and if it doesn't clear up next month, another round of surgery. I'm so over the surgeries these days. This is the most exposure I've had with getting my insides opened and it plain sucks. My belly button has a permanent scar and just below my tummy, I have yet another permanent scar-- all from the laparascopy in January. 

I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. Why me?

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry that you didn't get better news on your anniversary. I clearly remember imagining a similar scene at the RE's office, always to leave disappointed. I'll be praying for you and cleared up ovaries in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am praying for you. i want to give you big hugs from so cal! btw, i am trying to add you on my list, did u get the invite? im setting mine to suscribers only. lmk how to add you or if u got the add.. i think i need ur email?

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote