Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Feel As Though....

we've taken a step back..... This past Saturday I went in to get an ultrasound because my AF finally, finally, came through. 

The cyst on the left ovary has disappeared--great! But now, on my right ovary, a small cyst has developed-- F! 
 
It was a different doctor that did the ultrasound and I like him alot more than the other two doctors that I've seen at the clinic. His bedside manners are awesome, he takes the time to actually talk with you about your situation making you not feel so rush and just another patient. I felt like I was his one and only patient. 


I worked the night before and was running on two hours of sleep. As we were sitting in the doctor's office and as he was explaining to us what our options should be, I could feel the tears well up. I tried the best I could to hold it back, and I guess it was good that I did, but I'm not sure if it was good. I ended up crying in the car on the way home. 


Why?


I'm on birth control pills to hopefully make the cyst disappear.

Now, I wait until the last week of May to do another ultrasound and see if the pill did its job. 


The bright side about all of this (I guess), is that we can go and celebrate our wedding anniversary this weekend out of town.

2 comments:

  1. im sorry love. i hope you can relax and celebrate your wedding anniversary! ill pray the BC removes those cysts!

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote