Friday, May 6, 2011

A New Day, Thank Goodness.

Yesterday was a bad day for me. I was overwhelmed with sadness as soon as Mr. Dubyah left for work in the morning. Not sure why, but my guess is that my frustrations of trying to get preggers is starting to reach its maximum. 


Every time I would even talk about how depressed I was, tears would well up in my eyes and I would lose it. Just lose it. I'm starting to think that maybe I should seek my work's EOP and see a therapist. 


So, I took off to a friend's house who is also going through the same thing as us, except she's more put together than I am. I'm a wreck! Her calmness and her lending ear helped me tremendously. It's good that she also has a little dog to play with Maddie whom isn't afraid of big dogs. 





 Sometimes, a little doggie therapy can mend a sad girl's heart.

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly where you are right now. I am sorry you are going through this.

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote