Tuesday, May 3, 2011

and just like that....

I went to pee today and right when I wiped, I saw "it." You all know what I'm talking about. Your heart sinks. Your mind kinda goes blank and all it could think is, "why?" 

and just like that.... in a mere few seconds, you are right back to square one. 

F. 

Pineapple. 

Hah, my word that keeps me calm--pineapple. Learned this funny technique from a friend who recently saw the up and coming comedian, Kevin Hart. In his show, he talked about how whenever he's in a complicated situation or irritated with soemthing, he says the word "pineapple" over and over and over to get him to his calm place. 

So, I've adopted it. Pineapple. Does it work? Nope. But it makes me forget just for a quick second how sad I am. 

Planning on doing the wait n' see if it truly is here. Who am I kidding? It is, just gotta make sure it's a flow and then I make the call for yet another ultrasound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote