Friday, May 28, 2010

Another delay?

Sometimes, I can't help but wonder if the tiny delays that I've had to encounter is equivalent to red flags, or it just pure coincidence? 

My latest delay is outpatient surgery. Our RE called me personally this morning ( I love that!), to tell me that he reviewed my HSG film to take a closer look at the polyp/fibroid. He would like to have it removed because it's big enough where it may be impeding on implantation or if I were to get pregnant, may cause a miscarriage. Screw you Catholic OB for telling me that it shouldn't impede on me getting pregnant. 

This is the most times of my entire life, thus far, that I've been poked and prodded. Am I playing catch up?  


On another note, Mr. Dubyah and I celebrated our 2 year Wedding Anniversary this past weekend. Our Anniversary date is May 25th. We celebrated by taking a local vacation to the California coast and stayed in the very charming town of Los Gatos, CA. 





The town of Los Gatos is such a cute place to live in. I loved every inch of it. From the oh-so retro yet modern homes surrounding the hills and streets, to it being a very pet friendly place. There were doggies everywhere. Maddie absolutely loved it, that's for sure! 

We stayed at the Los Gatos Hotel & Spa which is a pet friendly hotel. I loved that they don't charge an extra fee for your pet to stay. The moment you step in, you immediately take in the smells of lavender that follows you from the lobby and into your room. 

When we arrived in our room, I was swooning with the Mediterranean charm and oooh and awwwing over how they took care of Maddie as well. 








They provided her a doggy bed and two ceramic bowls for her water and food. 




 

They even provided a small bag of gourmet doggy treats from a local pet boutique called Bow Wowser. 


We had such a relaxing time. It was a good small getaway and I'm so glad that we decided to celebrate our anniversary this way. I love exploring the nooks and crannies of the areas around us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote