Monday, May 10, 2010

Today is not a Good Day.

Today is not a good day for me. I'm sad. Just sad. I'm trying to get out of this funk, but it's really hard. I wish I could go back in time to two years ago on our wedding day when I was happy and hadn't a clue of what me and Mr. Dubyah were going to go through in the following months.

I keep hoping that we'll beat this. That we'll magically and naturally get pregnant. Like this month. Alas, I am feeling my AF symptoms and it's making me sad. I hate this. Why? 

Just yesterday afternoon while grocery shopping at our lovely Walmart, we hear a mother of two shouting quite loudly to her 2 year old children to " SHUTUP." I felt so bad for the kids. A woman who we later found out is a {off duty} police officer gained the courage to step to the mother and told her that there is no need to yell at her children like that. It became a huge shouting fight, moreso by the mother; not by the police officer, ofcourse. She was really making it a big production. 

But just witnessing this whole event made me wonder why people like her are able to have children. I swear, it's just not fair! 

This coming Thursday is our first appointment with the fertility clinic. I'm happy that's its with the head of the fertility clinic. Gives me some hope that we'll be able to get pregnant.We'll see. It's pretty much an informational appointment with the clinic and our RE. Here's to hoping for a good session!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote