Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Smiles Brings all the Good Things in the World.


On Saturday, I took an ovulation test and this beautiful smile came out on the screen. The next day we did our third IUI and baby danced thereafter..... 

I am sometimes in awe of how much one can put themselves in "hope." I'm putting all my hopes and dreams in this third IUI. I really hope that the third time is a charm and in two weeks I'll see another happy face. 

Last night, I watched the premiere episode of Guiliani and Rancic's reality show, Season 3. I cried the entire time as she was going through the shots because I understood her hopes and fears. It truly is a hard thing to go through. You put your body through so much and top of that, you put all of your hopes and dreams in this whole trying to conceive the science way. 

I cried when I they announced they were pregnant on their first IVF try with twins! But, I was so sad to find out later online that she had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm moving on to IVF, so I had a hysterosonogram as part of the procedure. The polyp found needs to come out before IVF. I had a larger polyp last year that was seen on an HSG. Let's hope this polyp goes away and I can get preggo.

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote