Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

I stopped taking my prenatal pills since our last IUI/Clomid cycle. Phew. I let it out! I felt a bit guilty for stop taking them, but I couldn't help but think to myself, " what's the point?" I remember taking them for the first time thinking it was some kind of magic pill to boost my chances of getting pregnant. Yeah, I'm strange, but really, it's true. I really truly thought that if I take all of these vitamins, low dose aspirin, along with the clomid I would easily get pregnant.

When our RN coordinator asked if I was taking my prenantals, I fibbed and said, "yup!" I'm sure she could tell with the expression on my face as it's hard for me to tell a white lie. So, this afternoon, I popped on of these babies into my mouth and prayed for the best these next couple of months. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote