Tuesday, July 27, 2010

and we are off...... well sorta!

I was watching TLC's show, The Little Couple, and it was the episode where they begin demolishing the house they were going to build on. When demolishing happened, he said something that I couldn't help but agree with him more and that is the word, " progess." 

He said that seeing the demolition of the old house made him feel as if they were making steps towards their new house and basically making " progress" and it felt really good. 

This is how I essentially feel at this time. 


I spoke with the RN at the fertility clinic this morning as I had contacted them letting them know that I've had my polyp removal surgery and should be starting my period next week. With that said,  the clinic has devised an IUI treatment plan for me. Can I say, " exciting?" Why? It's progress.  This is the part where you join me in clapping your hands and jumping up and down. I'm really excited. 


By the way, my surgery went well. I don't remember a single thing during the surgery as I was temporary intubated and knocked out. I woke up very grudgingly and groggily, and oh, nauseated in the recovery room. Slept pretty much the entire day and returned to work two days later with no complications. Let's hope that it doesn't grow back anytime soon, yes?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote