Monday, August 2, 2010

Timing of AF Sucks!

I swear. My AF always seems to come at the most perfect time (sarcastically speaking).

I got my AF during my wedding. My poor BFF had the honor of removing a blood stain from my dress. 

I got my AF last year during a camping trip and well, like tradition, I got my AF once again during our camping trip in Santa Margarita. Most importantly, it had to be when I was far, far, away and with sucky reception to call the fertility clinic to order my meds so that we can get started on our first IUI.


But, life goes on and thankfully my parents had "Verizon" as their phone carrier and I was able to call up the fertility clinic and receive calls with no problemo. Phew! Thank you Verizon. But, I still love my iPhone :)








Right now, I am taking two pills of Clomid making up 100mg, a low dose aspirin to help with blood circulation, and ofcourse, prenatal pills. So far, so good. No mood swings yet, but I'm only two days into the meds. What I noticed however is that my cramps are not as bad, no blood clots either, post surgery, which I absolutely love. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote