Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stupid pink lines.

It's cycle day 12 and I feel like crap. The Estrace pills have been giving me headaches and it feels as though they last all day long despite taking medication for the headaches. Ugh. Fortunately, today is the last day that I'm taking them. I hope the headaches go away as soon as I stop taking them.

Yesterday, I started testing my LH surge with the ovulation kits. So far, no surge. Today, I even did the test twice. Once in the morning and the second time in the early afternoon after reading that its best to test for ovulation in the afternoon. I had high hopes that I would see a matching line, but unfortunately, no line. Makes me wonder, am I ovulating?? 

The plan is if I don't see a surge tomorrow, then I am to call the clinic so that they can see if I'm ovulating via ultrasound. 

Here's to hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote