Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cycle Day 5

I am three days into taking the Clomid and so far, so good! This morning, I did feel a little bit of cramping, but it was no big deal. On Day 8 of my cycle, I should be starting the Estrace and then the following Monday, I begin testing to see if I'm ovulating. 

I'm not too thrilled about the ovulation testing as I didn't have much success with it when I was trying to figure out when I did ovulate. The above picture is exactly how I look when I'm looking at the stick. Am I or not?!? 

I wonder if it has alot to do with my night shift schedule. I don't really sleep well on days where I worked the night before. I can easily fall asleep once I get home, but like clockwork, I wake up two to three hours later. In fact, it's usually right on the dot at 11:00 am. 

The clinic wants me to use the 2nd urine of the morning. When I initially tested, I used the urine when I first woke up 2 hours later after going to sleep. So, hopefully using the 2nd urine of the morning will help me determine if I'm ovulating. Nonetheless, I am to go into the clinic on cycle day 13 if I have no detection. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote