Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eating My Words, Literally.

OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!!! Holy Crap! These were the words coming out of my mouth and silently speaking from my mind when I went with my gut and took an ovulation test this afternoon. 

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is MY VERY FIRST ovulation test that has appeared like this. + SURGE, baby! Hell to the YES!

Nevermind that I literally just got off the phone with the RN at the clinic to make an appointment for the next day because I had a negative surge this am. Heck, I'm trying to have a child here, people! So, yes, I did call the clinic back and yes I did tell her that I just did a 2nd ovulation test and ummm, it's positive. 

So, with that said, she had me come in that day and guess freakin' what? I have two mature follicles; one on each ovary. One is 22mm and the other one is 23mm. The RN gave me the trigger shot to help mature the egg even more and we are schedule for an IUI tomorrow morning! Holy Hell Batman! I'm ecstatic and nervous at the same time. But, I really need to calm my ass down. Seriously. I don't want to count my eggs (no pun intended) before they are hatched. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I need to stay strong, keep my wall up. But, by golly, we are going to do IUI tomorrow morning!! Wish us luck! Can you tell that I'm a newbie? Just a tad, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote