Friday, August 27, 2010

Todays marks the 14th Day.

Today marks the 14th day since I had IUI #1 done. Yesterday was Cycle Day 28 for me and no period. Today I have no trace of a period either. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I have been getting negative's on my home pregnancy tests.

I can't help but wonder if it's the Progesterone Suppositories that they had me take the day after the IUI procedure that is keeping my period away. I keep reading lots of posts on fertility boards that say this. However, at the same time, I keep hoping and praying that isn't the case and my HCG levels are not enough for the home test to pick up. One can dream, right? 

This whole being late scares me though. I've always been a regular period kinda gal. By the book if you must say. 28 days. So, I'm hoping these fertility drugs didn't mess up my system. 

I did put in a call to the clinic this morning to find out what I should do. Whether I should wait a few more days, stop taking the suppositories, come in for a blood test? Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote