Thursday, August 12, 2010

I had sex without the sex part.

This morning, I had sex without the sex part. Cept' it was all mechanical and formal and oh yeah and it got pretty kinky because there not one but TWO televisions and we all played nurse/doctor roles. 

All jokes aside, this morning at around 1115, Mr. Dubyah and I did our first IUI treatment. It was pretty gnarly only because and it all makes sense with the whole lube and don't want to kill the sperm theory.  The doctor didn't use lube on the wand. Instead he used water and so it went in pretty raw and it was a bit uncomfortable at first. I had to take in some deep breaths quite a few times to relax myself. Even Mr. Dubyah was requesting me to relax as he could see I was in discomfort. I truly wanted to yell at him and say, wouldn't you be unrelaxed if you had two wands shoved up your hoo haw??? 

Anyways, the good news is that Mr. Dubyah produced 4.6 million sperm. My eggs haven't bursted yet out of its follicle. We are hoping that it will burst within the next 24 hours or so and because of that, we get to do this all again tomorrow afternoon! Yup, just like back to back championships for many sports teams, we get a back to back IUI's. 


Right now, I'm feeling a bit crampy and bloated from the mature follicles. It's like I am waiting for something to just break open so that I can relax. I'm a bit tired but I think it has to do with having to wake up early and having a pretty hardy breakfast. 


Until tomorrow....... we wait for 2 weeks and see if we are preggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote