Saturday, August 21, 2010

8dpIUI

It's been eight days since my back to back championship IUI and I'm literally dying here. This 2 week wait is no joke like many people say. I'm trying to keep myself busy, but my mind always falls back to, " I wonder..., or, wait, what is that pain?"

A few days after the IUI, I did feel twinges of pain. Now, all I have is a sore throat and cough and no other symptoms which makes me think that my lovely AF is going to visit me in a few days. According to my Periodtracker, it's due to arrive in 4 days. I sure hope not.

Today, I'm hoping to get things off my mind by joining my girlfriends in an all afternoon Spa Day at Burke Williams. I've never been to BW. Heard good things about them which makes me quite excited about the whole experience. I decided to get the Emily's Intrigue which is one of their signature treatments.

One more week and we shall all know the Ugly Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote