Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Stupid Pink Lines Continued.

Why can't these kits be clearer? For God's sake, we are living in the 21st century, and yet, its hard to tell whether or not you are picking up an LH surge or not. Maybe it's me though? Stupid me. Looking at the lines too much and over analyzing them. 

For instance, this morning, Cycle day 13, I grudgingly take out an ovulation kit and pee into a cup, stick the kit in, wait, wait, wait.... and I see this, {again}.

Looking at the picture, it's pretty obvious that there is no 2nd line. But, I swear, in person, the line I see has some dark pink to it, albeit, its faint. Ugh. 

It looks like its up to the clinic to decide whether or not I'm ovulating. I made a call already to them for a CD14 LH surge check. This whole ovulation thing scares me. I know that I get my period every month, but I can't help but think, am I ovulating? I have never been lucky with these things, hence the reason why I hate them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote