Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Moving On

This past Sunday I got my AF. I knew it was coming. It was no surprise. The fertility clinic told me that they were expecting me to receive my menses on that day too. Wished they would have given me a heads up that the suppositories can delay my AF. Talk about giving my hopes up! 

I had to find this out via message boards. Oh, what would I have done if the internet didn't exist. I'm not sure how women in the 80's and early 90's survived without all the information that I'm finding out via the internet.  Yet alone, how did they manage to find support while going through all of this?

So, right now, I'm back to square one which is starting with 100mg Clomid Days 3-7 and then taking my headache medicine, Estrace on Days 8-11. Possible IUI #2 will be in a couple of weeks and then the waiting game renews. 

The husband and mamasita keep telling me to not be stressed out about it. This kinda annoys me a bit.  I understand what they are saying, but what annoys me the most is how they say it. It's almost they are getting irritated with me which in turn makes me defensive and not wanting to vent out my frustrations to them for fear that they will get mad that I'm stressing over it. 

How can I not when I'm the one taking all these pills which are a daily reminder of our infertility?

Well, here's to hoping once again that IUI #2 will work. Trying to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote