Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tomorrow is "D" Day.

Tomorrow will be the end of my two week wait of my second IUI. I must say, I had absolute no desire to test early in the week as I did with my last IUI. I still have no desire to test tomorrow. Ultimately, I think I"m going to wait it out through the weekend and pretty much wait and see. Call me callous? Yes. I've developed a callous on this so-called infertility journey. I'm scared to see what the test will result will be. 

Its funny how a single small window can practically change your entire life. Your emotions. Your mentality. It's pure agony. 

I've been thinking alot lately whether or not I should continue on with a third IUI if I'm not pregnant with this cycle. I kinda want to take a break. Focus on me.... eating better, losing at least 20 pounds, gather my belongings and taking control basically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote