Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Bright Side.

On the bright side of this whole, " not being pregnant," thing is that, hey!, I can grub on some oysters this coming weekend! 

I've been planning a trip for our close family and friends to have a little picnic at Tomales Oyster Farm in Point Reyes, CA. I am a huge fan of oysters. Huge! So, least to say, I'm wildly excited about this trip even though it's quite a trek for us. It's roughly a 2-3 hour drive and from what I hear, it can be a very twisty ride. 

What we get to do is snag our table as it's a first come first serve basis. Then, we go ahead and purchase a bag or two or three of oysters. Depending on the size (extra small, small, medium, large), the price can range for a bag of 50 oysters can range from $35.00 to $70.00.  


I'm so looking to some quality time with the family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote