Monday, September 13, 2010

Let's Try This Again, Shall We?

It was no surprise for me that I showed a positive surge on Day 13. I wasn't as excited as last month.  Maybe it was because I worked the night before and had sleep on my mind. 

Made a call into the clinic, left a message with my positive surge, and waited for their call back.

Just as expected, I went in later that afternoon with Mr. Dubyah in hand. I had no mature follicles on the right ovary which kinda dropped my heart for a second. But, when he switched over to the left, that's when my favorite RN exclaimed, " There's the ticket!" Gosh, I heart her. I had three mature folllicles. The biggest one measuring at a whopping 33cm, then the other two were at 26mm and 24mm. Pretty darn good! Also, my RE noticed some free fluid which concerned me at first because I had no idea what free fluid meant. Good or bad? He then explained to me that I'm getting ready to ovulate and the egg is about to rupture. So, they wasted no time and said we are going to do the IUI this afternoon! 

No back to back champtionship insemination this time which had me wondering why not? The good news was that Mr. Dubyah's sperm count was at 7.8 million! Wahoo!


So, once again, I'm in the two week wait. The difference is that I'm not as anxious as the last cycle despite my favorite RN stating to me that she just feels as though I'm going to get pregnant this cycle. She's such a sweetheart and I really appreciate her enthusiasm. For some reason, words coming from her give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote