Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One of the answers to happiness is being surrounded by good friends.

Just returned from a full weekend of fun, fun, fun with my best girlfriends, aka, " puma's." In case you need clarification, a puma is defined as according "distinctly" by Urban Dictionary.com: A woman who is not quite old enough to be a cougar, but still likes to date younger men. 




Almost all of my girlfriends are married, so the definition that we still like to date younger men doesn't apply to us, hence the crossing out of the words. 

We all managed to schedule our flights coming into San Diego around the same time. Everyone arrived from various parts of Sacramento, Bay Area, and even one person came in from another state. 

We had tons of fun. Relived our college memories and had a great time just catching up with each other. Here is a summary of our trips through snapshots.









 Post Op appointment is manana. Wish me luck! I hope I get some answers and what our next official steps should be. I gotta admit, I thought I was dead on going straight to IVF, but now, I'm second guessing myself. Thinking I should try injectibles with IUI.... we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Good luck on your post-op. Your doc will probably tell you to start ttc, whether it be IUI or IVF. Happy decision making!

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote