Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome 2011.

Welcome 2011. I welcome you with big open arms. Please be good to me and Mr. Dubyah. Our only wish is that we have more positive things come through for us rather than lots of let downs.

Next week is my laparascopy surgery coupled with a hysterscopy to check to see if my polyps returned in my uterus. Oh joy. Yesterday, when I went in for my pre-op appointment, I nearly wanted to cry. I hate going to the fertility clinic. Absolutely despise it. It's a part of me that I wish I could just hide away in a back corner and never have to see it again. Sadly, life goes on and I have to pick up my big girly pants and suck everything up. 

Mr. Dubyah and I do plan on moving on to IVF. I heart him. It was his idea to go straight because, in his words," why have any more let downs?" I couldn't agree with him more. So, 2011, cheers! Let's have a wonderful year, shall we?

 

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you and your man in 2011! I sometimes hate going to the RE office, too. There's such a horrible stigma attached to infertility that it's almost embarrassing to go to the offices once or twice a month/week. Have a wonderful year and I look forward to hearing great news soon!

    waitingonpinklines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You say what so many others have said. My love and I planned on 4 iui's before moving forward with IVF, but changed our minds after the second bfn. We are now prepping for a March IVF cycle. It may cost more, but the pain of being let down month after month is just too much to bear.

    Happy ICLW and Best of luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Quote

Quote

Quote