Friday, January 14, 2011

Post Op Report.

Shouldn't have drank the cup of Earl Grey Tea at 11:00 pm last night. It's the reason why I'm wide awake at 2:00 in the morning. Thank goodness for the OWN channel because it's a saving grace right now since there is absolutely nothing on tv at this time. 

Yesterday afternoon, I went in for my baby making "tune up." I call it that because I had a whole bunch of stuff needed to be check. I had a laparascopy that ended up being an operation because the doctor found some endometriosis and removed them. I had a hysterscopy which he checked my uterus to make sure that the polyps I had removed in July, did not return and they didn't --(Yay!). I had a tubal dilation to make sure that my fallopian tubes were 100% open and they were-- (Double Yay!). I had another procedure done, but I can't recall the name of it for some reason. 

Surgery was a success. More of a success because I wasn't nauseated at all unlike the last surgery. Thank God for a wonderful anasthesiologist. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find out how much endometriosis there was as I was still groggy and Mr. Dubyah was in the cafe when the doctor went out into the waiting room to speak with him. Hopefully, we'll contact him tomorrow and found out the details. 


Right now, I feel as if I have a clear head going into IVF. It feels good knowing that I have a clear answer as to why I wasn't able to conceive throughout the four cycles of IUI with Clomid. But, at the same time, it makes me wonder just a tiny bit if its going to hinder us getting pregnant. I guess reading article after article on endometriosis with infertility doesn't help the situation, yes? 

We are very hopeful for 2011. Here's to having Dubyah babies!!!! *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote