Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Recovering Well.

The day after my laparascopy surgery was when I experienced the ugliest pain. Moving around, raising my neck was so hard to do and I gotta admit that at times, I was a big baby and shed some tears. I think most of it was just out of frustration. Thank God for my lovely husband. He literally was a angel as he waited on me hand and foot. Love him!

 I'm not one to take pain pills, but I was popping Vicodin the day after every 4 hours, which ended up giving me the most craziest dreams.  Fortunately, I didn't have to take the pain pills since Saturday and I have been able to walk around with more ease. I did have to extend my time off from work an extra couple of days making my total recovery time away from work a week. I thought I would be able to go to work today, but since my work requires alot of walking, sometimes, running, and moving patents and machines, I decided to take care of me and just rest up. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote