Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And Now, We Wait.....

It's been a long weekend for me. With me working all weekend (Thursday through Sunday) and having to go to the clinic right after work, I'm exhausted. But, we got through it! 

On Saturday morning, I went in for another ultrasound and I had 4 hopeful eggs waiting to come out. My estradiol levels were 739 which was good. 

So, on Sunday we went in and did our first IUI with our favorite doctor at the clinic. Then, the next day, we did another IUI. 

As soon as our first IUI was done on Sunday, Mr. Dubyah immediately says, " it's going to work." Just out of the blue. I smile each time I think about it. I sure hope so, love. I sure hope so. 

For some reason, we feel it's different this time around because it was with our favorite doctor of the clinic. I must say, he was more gentle and sure made the IUI procedure look as if it was second nature to him. 

So, now we wait and I begin my progesterone suppositories. 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote