Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feeling Uncomfortable

It's cycle 7 for me today and my ovaries felt as if they were stretching and throbbing at the same time more than usual. 




I was pretty active today as it's my last day off before heading into my work week. I tend to clean the house on my last day off. Not sure why, but I just enjoy coming back to a house that's clean. Makes me feel as if I have some kind of order in my life. 


But anyways, as I was doing laundry, cleaning the house, bathrooms, etc, the pain would kinda intensify a bit making me have to take some breaks every now then. Is this normal??? Every time, I feel that uncomfortable pain, I picture my follicles growing like a beanstalk. 


Tonight's dinner was yet another vegetarian entree. I made tofu taco's with cilantro rice as a side dish. 






 The tofu taco's were pretty fabulous. But, the cilantro rice was freakin' fantastic! I'm so glad that I decided to put back that package of Spanish rice on it shelf at the grocery story. I'm usually wary about buying processed food these days and when I saw how much sodium was in that small package of rice alone, I wanted no part of it! It was 660mg!! 


So, I decided to look up a recipe and came across this one.  Sho' glad that I came across it because I loved it. I did make some adjustments by using organic vegetable broth and cooking it on the stovetop instead of the oven as the recipe calls for. Other reviewers said they cooked theirs on the stovetop, so I figure, eh, why not. Best decision imo. 




 Well, tomorrow morning, I'm getting my first blood drawn. It's to check my estradiol levels; basically checking to see how my ovaries are responding to the Gonal-F. Wish me luck!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote