Wednesday, August 17, 2011

And Then There Were None......

These past couple of months have been such an emotional roller coaster. One month, the cysts were ever present and throbbing in its all its glory and the next month--bam, they were gone. Its funny, last month, when I was in the office to get scanned to see if the cysts were still present, I was in a mood to have a " talk" with the doctor about my present state. I was on the verge of leaving the clinic for another one. 

But, last month, the cysts were gone. Zip. Nada. I was amazed that they just disappeared. Then, for some reason, the doctor wanted to ensure that the cysts were gone, so he had me come again this month for another scan. I curse myself for not inquiring as to why we couldn't start the fertility tx's and I think the doctor that examined me this month wanted to know why too! 

So, as of now, I'm currently cyst free and as soon as I start my AF, I shall be finally starting my fertility tx's. I remember when I first received the injection medicine, I was scared about the whole needle process. Now, I really don't give a rat's ass. Let's start this baby, now! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Quote

Quote